Whether you’re a worker seeking unskilled jobs or an employer in need of general laborers, One Source Staffing and Labor has exactly what you’re looking for. Companies hire One Source to provide reliable variable general labor suitable for a multitude of tasks including light industrial work, construction site clean-up or disaster remediation. Here’s some quick information for people seeking unskilled jobs, as well as information for companies that need workforce support.
Consistent Work for General Labor Job Seekers
Just because we use the term “unskilled” to describe work that doesn’t require significant education or training, that doesn’t mean the jobs aren’t critically important, valued and appreciated. In fact, unskilled jobs are essential to the success of nearly every business.
Unskilled Jobs and their Requirements
A common characteristic across jobs is a commitment to worker safety. When we place One Source employees at a job, they may be required to wear some form of personal protective equipment. Whether it’s a hard hat, safety glasses, steel toe boots or high visibility apparel, it’s important for all employees to end their shifts as safely as they started them. The following qualities are needed to get the work done safely and correctly:
- You might be required to lift and stock various items throughout your shift, depending on the position.
- You’ll likely be on your feet for long periods of time, so good physical endurance is important.
- Safety and accuracy are very important. You’ll need to be able to focus on your job at all times to properly get the work done.
Educational Requirements for Unskilled Jobs
In most cases, you don’t need any professional experience or formal education to qualify for unskilled jobs. You can learn everything you need to know about the job with just a few days of training.
A Reliable General Labor Workforce on Demand
Here are some of the many reasons why you should choose us to provide general labor support:
- We eliminate all the hassles.
- We will review employment applications, interview job seekers and check references before we even introduce workers to you. Not only are we experts at screening new employees, we’re effective at keeping them. In fact, many of our employees have been with us for years. We know them well, and they’ve proven themselves to be highly dependable.
- Extensive network of qualified general labor employees.
- We have access to thousands of workers who are ready to work immediately. We know you have strict deadlines, and we can help you meet them by quickly dispatching employees to your location, on your schedule.
- We can help you cut your labor costs.
- When our workers fill unskilled jobs for you, you’ll be able to manage them as if they were your own employees. The key difference is, when you choose us, you won’t pay unemployment insurance premiums or employer taxes, and you won’t be on the hook for employee benefits. We’ll manage their payroll for you, and you’ll only need to cover their hourly wages.
Whether you are looking for work or seeking general labor employees, we have you covered. Put One Source to work for you.